Crane training - exclusive after sale services to free you from troubles
Crane training services of us are specialized after sale crane services which is exclusively to valuable clients and customers to qualify your staff, improve crane safety &efficiency, maximize your uptime and lower crane maintenance cost to make the best value out of your overhead travelling crane investment in a long run .
A wide range of crane training programs are available to meet your needs. We offer one-stop crane services to free you from all the worries after buying an overhead crane, gantry crane, jib crane or any type of crane and hoists from us. The training crane service is one modular of our specialized crane services which covers safe crane operation, daily inspection and load handling safety and related standards and regulations, etc.
Benefits of Training crane services
,All of the crane training offered by our overhead travelling crane experts, specialists, professionals and consultants will benefit you in the following aspects :
- Improve crane safety & Lower crane safety risks
- Quality your working staff and improve confidence, and get skills and knowledge upgraded
- Maximize crane uptime and improve productivity,
- Keep crane in good conditions and reduce crane maintenance costs
- Prevent unexpected crane failure and down times
Crane training services coverage
Safety is and will always to be the top concern. Our training crane services are aimed to ensure you safety, improve efficiency, reduce crane operator errors to effectively prevent crane accidents and unnecessary downtime to keep your overhead travelling cranes in good conditions and efficiency to make the most of your crane investment. Our crane training services mainly covers crane operation, crane maintenance and inspection, and crane spare parts, etc.
- Crane safety-Ensure your staffs are capable of conducting the crane operation, inspection, maintenance in every stage and in the safest manor.
- Risk Assessment- How to assess risk during crane operation to effective prevent failure and accidents?
- Lifting Regulations- Learn more about the latest "Do's and Don’ts” of the lifting crane Industry.
- Crane Operation- Learn the functions of major crane parts and components, rigging procedures of attaching the load to the lifting hook, correct &precise lifting and positioning of loads , tips on how to minimize load swinging, and how to operate various types of cranes and the crane emergency stop procedures, etc.
- Crane operator training- Qualifications, Responsibilities, hand signals and others
- Below the hook devices: Types of below-the-hook devices and crane attachments and how to select, install, and operate , etc.
- Site condition assessment- How to assess the crane operation conditions to ensue crane operation safety
- Inspection- Equipment inspection and defects detection before crane operation
- Maintenance- when and how to do the preventive crane maintenance
- Records & Certification- Learn how to assess the crane conditions through crane inspection& maintenance, how to record the inspection and maintenance, etc.